Wednesday, November 3, 2010

IT'S A.......

BOY!!!!

And his daddy couldn't be more proud :)


He was being VERY shy during the ultrasound and kept his face covered or turned away almost the entire time! Here are a few of the pictures- I figured I'd save him the embarrassment of having a "crotch shot" up for the blogging world to see.... So here's just a pic of his head & body and then a picture of his feet! We're pretty excited!






All the sudden it seems SO much more real! I have seen so many ultrasounds after having worked at my OB clinic- but to be watching my own baby move around was hands down the coolest thing I've ever experienced!

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! So excited for you Becca!! I absolutely LOVED when I had my ultrasound with Macie. Probably the most fun day of my pregnancy. :) So, I don't know how, but I just NOW realized that you changed your blog. I haven't seen it in months because your old one obviously wasn't being updated and that's the one I had a link to on my blog. Anyway, I'm excited to get caught up on your life again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Now it's time for a belly shot .... we want to see your expanding tummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's what I guessed it would be! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Boys are so much fun and endless entertainment! Congratulations! I'm glad I found your blog, it's so fun to keep up with everyone this way! Good luck with the pregnancy and enjoy your time with your hubby while it's still just the two of you! :)

    ReplyDelete