Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Belly Shots

Ignore the "I'm gonna hurl" look on my face...

It's one of the joys of pregnancy!

So for those of you that don't know- there are THREE Gilbert Girls that are all preggers at the same time! Jen is ALMOST done... I'm 11 weeks behind her, and then Chelsy (Michael's wife) is ten weeks behind me! It's so fun!

My sister and I got matching shirts for Christmas that say "Mom is Training" so of course we took matching pictures! This is me at 24 weeks! Yay for having a baby bump!


Jen begged me to push out as hard as I could- so I did! I was rather proud of how big my baby bump was! Now it's like 3x that big... one of these days I'll actually take a picture I promise.
I'm finally wearing maternity pants to work every day- I still wear my regular jeans because I HATE maternity pants- they're AWFUL! So why wear them any more than necessary? I just hate pants that sag- and that's all maternity pants do... so I dislike them :)


Official Countdown: Just over 14 weeks left!!! Almost to single digits!

2 comments:

  1. Cute shirts! That's so exciting that all THREE of you get to be pregnant together! Loved the pics - hope you get over the sickness soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your tiny little belly look beautiful! I'm so sorry it's been such a rough pregnancy for you. But not too much longer and you'll get to be cuddling the sweet little baby that makes it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete