Monday, April 19, 2010

I Struggle.... It's Official

Ok so my blogging has CLEARLY hit a rough patch....

Let's blame it on a few things....

actually....

Just one....

TAX SEASON!!!!!!

But don't worry- it's over!!!!

Here's a few things we have done the last couple weeks:
-Dustin turned 23 so we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner/Cake (who doesn't want Cheesecake for their birthday cake?) and then to the Golf Store to pick out a new Putter- we tried every single putter until he found the one he loved!!

- Oregon!!! We went up to visit my family in Oregon... and it was a hit! Dustin loved in and informed me on multiple occasions that we will be moving there! DONE!!!!!!!! YAY! I married somebody who loves it as much as I do!!!!

-Ignored my apartment and am now regretting it because it's a disaster... if anybody is in need of service hours let me know! You can come clean for me! :)

Sadly, that's about all we've been up to! But Tax Season is over and it's 82 degrees outside... which in the Gilbert Family means one thing...

IT'S BOATING SEASON!!!

Time to get the boat out, Bop!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i will help you clean! I like to clean for other people!

    ReplyDelete