Thursday, March 25, 2010

This One's For You....

So I thought since my sister's in Vegas and can't see my wedding video.... and her kids are basically the stars of it.... that I'd post them on here for her and Miss Erika Lynn to see! Sorry that they kinda over lap- I was too lazy to do a good editing job :) The actual video is 73 minutes long with pictures, reception, luncheon, and temple but I decided to just do the temple part for now- then do the reception later.... and the other stuff? Meh, nobody cares about but me and Dustin really :)






Erika,

when I watched this video and saw you coming to see me right after I walked out of the temple it made me so happy again! Thanks for being my best friend and little angel!! You made my wedding day so special! Thank you for all of your help! I can't wait til it is your turn to be sealed in the temple to your Prince for all of eternity! You better believe your Aunt Becca Boo will be there!!!

I love you princess!!!

Love,

Aunt Becca Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment