Friday, March 5, 2010

It's A Done Deal

(Check out the Nike's people- I'm no dummy! No reason to have freezing, aching feet on my wedding day!!!)

Our temple sealing was absolutely amazing! Given, I have never been to another sealing before, but everybody who was in the temple said what an absolutely incredible, spiritual, and doctrinally sound sealing it was.

Our sealer was amazing and before we were sealed he took Dustin and I into a different sealing room to talk to us a bit and during that discussion he said, "Just so you know, I will not give you any advice. That is why you have parents, siblings, friends, and bishops. I am here to teach and guide you." And he did just that. It was amazing! It was the best feeling ever to stand from the altar and know that I am sealed to Dustin for eternity! It was the most peaceful moment of my life. Amazing!!!

So here are some pics of the big day....

(Here's a quick shout out- but my photographer was absolutely INCREDIBLE!! She and I actually cheered together in high school and I started following her photo blog back when she first started it, and have LOVED her style! She is so amazing! When we decided to get married, Jessie was the first person I contacted to make sure I had her booked for my big day! She was there for EVERYTHING, every minute of the reception, temple, and luncheon and we felt so comfortable! I hate getting my picture taken- I prefer to be behind the camera- but it was so fun and easy and the pictures turned out incredible!!! Thanks Jess!!! You are amazing!)

Walking out of the temple.... Of course we had to kiss!

Almost everybody that was at the temple to support us! We have such amazing family and friends!

Our awesome, supportive friends, who took the day off work and school to come support us!

Ooh lala


My amazing in-laws... minus Mary Beth (Dustin's sister) who left on her mission to Lansing, Michigan 9 days before our wedding! Dustin and I missed her and her big smile and hugs more than we thought possible!


My GINORMOUS family!! I didn't realize how big our family is now until I was looking through our photos- it is slightly bigger than it was 5 years ago when it was just Mom, Dad, Jen, Mike, and me!

My siblings and their spouses- and yes, my brothers and my bro-in-law are dorks. But for some reason I still claim and love them. Weird.


Poor Dustin had no idea what he was getting into- everybody knows Aunt Becca Boo is the favorite... Now Uncle Dustin is too I guess!!!

My AMAZING Uncles drove all the way down from Oregon, which meant SO much to me! Anybody that knows me knows how much these men mean to me and how much I look up to, and respect them. When they both said they were coming down I was so humbled- especially since they are not only ranchers, but CPA's and my wedding was 2 days before a major tax deadline! Thanks Uncle Allen, Aunt Pam, Uncle Dale, Aunt Les, and Garrity for putting forth such a HUGE effort! It means so much to me!


And now... a few pictures of the lovey dovey people!


6 comments:

  1. LOVE them:). What amazing pics, Jessie did a fabulous job!!! I have said it before and I will say it again..... U were a BEAUTIFUL bride:). Glad we could be there to celebrate with u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are models!! I love them. Ugh so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Becca :) Very cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie did a great job on your pictures - they all turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting these up! Looks and sounds like things went so well. Congradulations, and I look forward to meeting the lucky man.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete