Friday, June 3, 2011

My Big Boy!

Our good friends Josh and Diana had their sweet baby Maylie yesterday and we were able to go see her last night... she is so tiny and dainty! She was about an inch and a half smaller than Porter was and almost a pound less. It was shocking though to see how fast Porter has grown up to be such a CHUNK! We took him to the doctor the other day for a little cold he had, and when they weighed him, he weighed in at 12 pounds 5 ounces! Such a chunk! His actual 2 mo. appt is next Wednesday so we'll see how big he is for sure then!

Anyway, when I was getting him dressed this morning I really realized how big he is getting, then I put him in his swing and realized he's HUGE! So of course, I had to take a picture to show off :)
(Thanks Auntie A Hall for the shoes!!!! My best friend got these for him and I LOVE them!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted a picture of him. I just want to squish him! So glad A Hall is spoiling him the way he deserves to be spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is ADORABLE Rebecca!!! I love his chubby cheeks! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!

    ReplyDelete