Monday, September 19, 2011

Gram & Bop Bears

Before my parents left- they went and got "Build-a-bears" for all the grandkids. Porter recently figured out that Gram & Bops voices were coming out of his bears and so he gets so excited when he sees them! The other day I was cleaning his room so I put him in his Bumbo in his crib and he just kept whining. I looked over and he was trying to so hard to grab his Bop Bear- so I grabbed it for him. Then he chewed on it and smiled and laughed.... then he wanted his Gram bear- and the cycle just kept repeating!


Porter and his "Bop Bear"
Porter & his "Gram Bear"

In case you can't tell- the Bop Bear is dressed in a suit and the Gram Bear is in a shirt and tie. They both have little missionary name tags. Pretty cute!



1 comment:

  1. My crap, he is getting to be so big. And he's beyond adorable. How do you even handle it!?

    ReplyDelete