Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh Halloween


So... I hate Halloween...

Yes, really!!!

I've never understood the appeal- and my biggest thing with Halloween:

ALL year long we tell our kids "don't talk to strangers"... But on Halloween? Run up to EVERYBODY's house and talk to hundreds of strangers!

Oh and BONUS!!! Most people are dressed up right? Therefore masking any "identifying marks" that you could remember somebody by if something bad happened!


Anyway- there is my rant on Halloween... but my Husband's family LOVES Halloween, so I once again gave in and got dressed up- but it's my last year!!! :)

I always tell Dustin he needs to come up with the idea- but that never happens. So this year I decided with Porter and Dustin's crazy hair- we should be.....







Troll Dolls!


Here's our attempt. Since my hair is short now, I decided to properly "elevate" it. Dustin was the "Doctor" Troll, I was the "80's" troll, and Porter was... well... baby troll? We just wanted him to be comfy so we figured Jammies and green hair? Done!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment