Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Slacker!!

Wow I am so far behind on posting!!!

First of all- Porter is now 7 months!! YAY!!!!!

At his 6 month check up he was 28.5 in long (95%) and 20 lbs 4 oz (85%)! Such a big kid!!! He has MORE than tripled his birth weight (6 lbs 7 oz) and has grown 12 inches! Woot Woot!!! His pediatrician is really happy with how much he's growing, especially since he started out SO small!

Porter had a big development the other day- he got his first tooth!!! Yay for teething on Halloween! :) He had been running a slight fever and was super stuffy, but I have been home with pneumonia so I thought I had just gotten him sick... but nope! His first little tooth cut through!

I am SO excited for this weekend! My Brother is law is graduating from P.A. school down in Vegas, so my siblings and I are all going down to watch him. He is a bit of an over-achiever and will be speaking at the graduation- so of course we will all be there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment