Friday, July 12, 2013

Erika Gets Baptized!!!

My "Princess"... Aka my oldest niece Erika turned 8 a few weeks ago and was baptized on Saturday! Erika and I have a very special bond as she is my oldest niece/nephew. I babysat her a ton and we have had a million Erika and Becca Date Nights! 

Erika is the most kind, loving, and accepting person I have ever met. Because of this, she had many, many friends. These are her friends who came to her baptism from ALL over Utah!


The men who confirmed Erika a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Joe, Grandpa Gilbert, Michael, Uncle James, Aaron, Dustin, Nate, Dennis, and Matt. Since my dad couldn't be here, my brother was able to be a witness at the baptism.

Jen's cute family 


I'm so proud of you and your good choices!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment