Friday, July 5, 2013

Family Photos

Ok... So my blog is SO out of date that I have given up on even trying to catch up! 

Instead- I am just going to start with very recent happenings and see if I can get back into the groove of blogging!

A few weeks ago, Dustin, Porter and I were out for a drive. We like to choose a random road and follow it and see where it goes! While we were doing that, we found this awesome little spot! I LOVED the location and wanted to take our family pictures there ASAP! I called my sister and asked her to come take some photos! 

I LOVE the way they turned out!

 My blue-eyed handsome little two-year old.
 I love these photos! Dustin is like a big kid so he loves to throw Porter around. This is an every day occurrence at our house, so I am so grateful my sister was able to capture it!

Jen had the awesome idea to take this photo: 

Love my handsome hubby! Seriously, isn't this location awesome?



I love my little family! I love the look on Porter's face here!
 Lastly, my handsome cowboy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment