Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Half Way To..... 46???

Ok first of all: Don't mock the title.... I'm out of creative juices!

Secondly: My husband ROCKS!!!!! He surprised me with the best birthday weekend EVER!

I came home from work and opened my presents... He bought be the CUTEST dress ever (that I wear WAY too much because it's so dang comfy)
And Sanuk flip flops made out of Yoga Mat!! They are so ridiculously fun to wear because they're so comfy! Clearly my hubby knows I love comfy things!!


Then we hit the road! My dad hooked us up with a villa up at the Marriott Summit Watch in Park City. Dad is on the Marriott Board and takes good care of us...



And yes, we did wake up to a few inches of snow.... on May 22nd!

WELCOME TO UTAH


And I've discovered I am REALLY bad at taking pictures! This is the only photo I took all weekend! The other ones I kifed off the internet :)



And really.... what would a trip to Park City be without hitting up the outlets?


Every single store had KILLER sales and we literally blew through all my birthday money in a couple hours! It was SO fun!!! Thanks Lynn and Cindy, Lance and Mindy (haha I love that my parent's and my in-law's names are so similar) for the cash- and the new wardrobe it bought me :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love the outlets and even more when there are sales! happy 23 birthday!

    ReplyDelete