Monday, June 14, 2010

School's Out.....

which means it's BOATING TIME!!!


Ok, I know I am over a month behind on blogging....

This was our first boating trip out for the summer, and my cute Hub's first time on our boat!

First we had to Load the boat:
Good thing we had Erika and her new Jeep to bring stuff to us :)
I thought she looked like a total Cali Girl with a Surf Board in the back of her jeep haha


Thankfully Uncle Dustin kept the kids busy by running around and around pulling them on a sled...



Sometimes they biffed it.... but they laughed every time!


Then... it was off to the Lake!
Me and my cute Husband! Don't worry- the hair and earrings didn't stay on long! I had just finished getting ready when Dad called and said we were going to the lake!



Some people were FREEZING..... (aka Grandma Cindy Lu)

Some thought it was a bit too hot to wear a shirt.... Or he just wanted to show off.... (My cousin Kurt)

Mya wasn't exactly sure how to feel about her life jacket.... don't worry- she's used to it after a week at Powell!
And then.... it was ego boost time!!!!

Michael and Kurt had a trick competition without it being a "competition" They both busted out a bunch of flips and Supermen, but for some reason, this was the favorite trick of the day....


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a party. I'll clean your house if you'll do my hair like that. Sorry I didn't say hi to you today. Good seeing ya.

    ReplyDelete