Thursday, September 9, 2010

24th.... Spanish Forkins' Style

So I was practically raised in Spanish Fork since my Grandma lived down there... So when I married a Spanish Forkin' I was super excited because that means the tradition of Spanish Fork Fiesta Days on the 24th of July will carry on for another generation!


Our 24th was spent like this:

Parade:

Grandma Huff (Dustin's Grandma) lives right on the parade route, so we all eat breakfast and sit on her front lawn and watch the parade!

This was my favorite float of the entire thing!

Then it was off for a round of golf with our friends!


Dustin and one of his best friends, Tyler. He and his wife were good sports and played with us that day... and yes, Dustin and I won Slurpees for beating them! Thanks Ty and Charlene!


And then... the thing I look forward to ALL year long...

THE RODEO!!!!






Thanks to my AMAZING in-laws for letting us crash at their house all weekend so we didn't have to deal with road construction/holiday traffic!! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment