Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yes, I KNOW.....




I FAIL AT BLOGGING!!!

My apologies!!

Let's say life has been a bit crazy for the Davies' family.

How about an update from our MAY Lake Powell trip??



Yes, that's right, I said May. That's how far behind I am. Ridiculous!

Thank heavens Dustin's at class all night tonight so I have time to sort through my thousands of photos from the summer to pick just a few to highlight our summer....



At Powell we.....

Watched some awesome Moon-rises? Is that a word?



And some pretty incredible sunsets too!...




Played a little golf....




Watched some NBA Finals games...




We read a few books...




We hiked a little....




It wore some of us out...



And what would Lake Powell be without a few good Tube Wars/Wipeouts?




Oh... and we saw some pretty awesome wakeboard moves...



And MY favorite moment of Lake Powell was this:




My nephew Landon was COMPLETELY and totally exhausted... but bless his heart, he didn't want to miss out on any of the fun... eventually- he was too tired to hold his head up and fell sound asleep on a moving boat!



No comments:

Post a Comment