Thursday, September 9, 2010

....Glades....


Yes, Bingham's.... This post is for you!


Nobody else would fully appreciate the beauty of Glade's...


But for those of you Non-Bingham's out there...

First of all: I'm sorry you aren't a member of the best family ever!

Secondly: I'm sorry you weren't raised with Grandma Roach buying Glade's for you every time you went to see her.

Thirdly: If you don't know what Glade's is... it's the best little dive drive through in Spanish Fork that I love!





1 comment:

  1. Oh Becca I could not agree with you more!!! James and I were just talking about the first Thanksgiving he came to with our family at the church. He had so much fun playing basketball and loved how competitive all the boys were. I loved our Thanksgivings growing up!! I remember playing flag football, volleyball and basketball. There was something for everyone. Then we had our Christmas party that evening. Good Times - sniff sniff I wish things didn't have to change :(

    ReplyDelete