Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bop's Boy

With my dad leaving so soon, he's taking every opportunity to cuddle with the grandkids as much as possible.
Porter's shirt says "Grandpa's little slugger"- Dustin and I bought this shirt 3 or 4 days after my parents got their call and I specifically got a 0-3 so that Porter could wear it while my dad was still here... When I saw the shirt in Carter's I instantly broke down in tears- the joy of being a hormonal pregnant woman finding out your parents are going to be on the other side of the world for three years... it was great!


I took the next two pictures on Mother's Day- we went to church with Mom and Dad, and I loved seeing Porter in his shirt and tie cuddling with Bop in his suit...
They're my two missionaries! Given, Dad is literally going to be a full time missionary for the next three years, but Porter is my little member missionary.

I love these two! I'm such a Daddy's girl- it's hard to imagine not having my dad around for three years- but I sure am grateful Heavenly Father blessed me with my sweet baby boy to keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest outfit EVER that Porter has on. He's so adorable and I just love him already. Also, your dad is pretty cute, too. Ah, you all are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete