Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Date Night

Dustin has been having to work so much lately- they are building the new dorms up at BYU and they had two that were technically supposed to be done July 1. Yeah, they just got finished last weekend. So the last few weeks have been super stressful. On Friday night I took Dustin golfing while Grandma Mindy watched Porter.

Awwww precious!



This is the best feeling in the world!!!!!



My awesome new golf shoes! My dad won some at a golf tournament right before he left- but he obviously didn't need new golf shoes so he got some for me! They didn't have my size so I took them back and traded them for these...

THANKS DADDY!


My new golf bag that I'm pretty much obsessed with!
Dustin got a new golf bag for our anniversary, and I got mine for my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment