Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kickball Tourney... Ya you heard me!


Last year Dustin's friends Riley and Kiley Birch asked us to play on their SF Kickball Team during the 24th- and we kinda fell in love with it!

On the day of the SF tourney this year I tore two muscles and a tendon and dislocated my hip... needless to say, I didn't play! But the Salem Kickball Tournament was last night. Technically I wasn't supposed to exercise for a minimum of six weeks... but I've never been really good at listening to my doctors :)

So I played.... the first game went great! I definitely hurt but it wasn't too bad.... then the second game came around and I maybe pushed it a little too hard. When I kicked one time, as soon as I planted my hip popped weird and the pain was back again... LAME!

Oh well- one of these days I'll learn to listen do my doctors!

Anyway- since I was playing I didn't get too many photos but I didn't play the last few games so I snapped a few of the semi-finals.


Dustin taking a break between innings...
Yet ANOTHER home run for Dustin!

The Birch's! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment