Wednesday, December 9, 2009

....Flash....



My brother has the greatest job ever...

with lots of perks....

One of these perks are awesome tickets to...

The Flash Games.....

We all know I love basketball- so this is the most awesome perk ever in my opinion :)

Anyway, the other night he and Chelsy asked Dustin and I if we would want to go to the Flash/Dakota game for the Flash home opener.... of course we wanted to be there!!!

My cute boyfriend... isn't he studly? :)

Yup... we kinda like each other...


(We all know how much Chels hates pics, so I don't have any of them! Thankfully Dustin and I have decided we need LOTS more pictures of the two of us, so he was willing to take a couple! what a miracle!)

1 comment:

  1. How fun!?! I am a little healous that I missed out!!

    Ps u look like a babe!!

    ReplyDelete