Thursday, December 24, 2009

Say Cheese

As soon as Dustin and I were engaged, I knew EXACTLY who I wanted to do my photos! My friend from high school does photography and she is incredible! Check her out : http://jaephotography.blogspot.com or www.jessiealexisphotography.com. Seriously- she rocks!!!!

Dustin and I both HATE getting our photos taken.... really.... we HATE it! But Jessie was so fun and cute and QUICK! It was awesome! We have so many incredible photos to choose from and it was actually a really fun experience!











5 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca. Wonderful to hear about your exciting news. Congratulations. I trust he is an Aggie fan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Tara and Josh- you should know I'd only marry a true blue Cougs fan!!! No aggies in the Gilbert family!!!

    ReplyDelete