Monday, December 21, 2009

Vegas Baby....

A few months ago my niece called me on the phone and said,

"Becca Boo do you want to come to my dance recital? It's December 18th at 6:00"

How do you say no to that?

So of course... being the sucker aunt that I am... I said "HECK YEAH I DO"

So I recruited my hot fiance to come down with me, and we made a weekend of it!

The star of the weekend showing off her AWESOME moves

Me and Erika Lynn before her recital


The Paxman Fam

Erika, Dustin, and I after she performed- she was pretty excited...


We did some other fun stuff this weekend too!!! Including:
Finding Landon asleep in some really weird places now that he climbs out of his crib

We did a "Toys for Tots" thing to help us all remember the real meaning of Christmas, so we all went to the store and bought a new toy to give to a child who otherwise wouldn't receive one...

Erika picked a baby doll
Landon chose a tool set...

Then we took them to the cupcake factory to deliver them...


Then we drove through the coolest light display ever! Clearly the kids were fascinated!

They came in the back and watched with Dustin and I
They LOVE their "new Uncle Dustin" and just play with him ALL the time! Poor guy never got a break....

mmmmmm- I love these moments with my buddies!!!

1 comment: