Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Official...

I'm engaged!!!!
Dustin came to pick me up tonight for our "date"
with a dozen red roses in his hand with the sweetest note EVER attached!
Then he took me up to dinner at The Roof in Salt Lake...
We ate WAY too much food :)
Then we went for a carriage ride around Temple Square...
When we were in front of the Conference Center he said,



"Wanna see something special?"
I said, "Of course I do"

I looked down and he had this beautiful ring!
He then turned around, got down on one knee,
and asked me to marry him!

Of course I said yes!!

It's official ladies- Dustin Scott Davies is officially all mine and off the market!!!!

I am seriously on Cloud 9 right now! I can't stop smiling! I just keep staring at my finger! I have no idea how in the world I am so blessed to have such an incredible fiance!!! Dustin is honestly the most loving, caring, nuturing man I have ever met! He treats me like gold and tells me 100 times a day how much he loves me!

Eternity is gonna rock!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Becca!!! Your ring is super pretty.. Let me know when the big day is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That is a gorgeous ring!! He did an amazing job picking it out. We r so excited for both of u, so happy you found each other, and so excited to have Dustin in the family!! We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE RING!! Congrats Bec - and welcome to the family Dustin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo happy for you! cant wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bec, I'm so happy for you! When are you guys getting married? He's a lucky guys! Congrats Little Sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Becca!! I think we should find a time for me to see that gorgeous ring in person. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Your ring is beautiful. When is the big day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Bec!! So exciting! Have you set a date?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys! Thanks for being so excited for us!!! The date is Jan 29th and we'll be getting married in the Draper Temple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooooo when is the BIG Day going to be. Congradulations to both of you....

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay!!!! The ring is beautiful! It's so you :) I am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete