Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't Judge..

I am still in the "catch up" phase of blogging- I'm pretty sure this is an eternal phase.

Anyway, back before Christmas my family decided to do the "Polar Express" thing they do on the "Heber Creeper." Of course I didn't take ANY pictures, but my sister did! So (as usual) I stole some photos off her blog.

This was definitely an experience for sure! The whole experience was not what I expected at all- but seeing how excited all the kids were when Santa hopped on the train? Totally priceless!!! My niece Mya, who is so insanely shy, was so excited! When Santa came up to talk to her she said "Oh Santa!!!!" And covered her mouth like she was so happy she didn't know what to do! It was pretty dang cute!

Mom, Dad, Dustin, and I... there wasn't a whole lot of leg room so our legs were all intertwined- it was pretty funny! Especially since Dad, Dustin, and I have abnormally long legs!

Mikey, Chelsy, Mya, and Baby Gilbert- Apparently Chels was REALLY excited about getting her photo taken :)
Debbie, Eduardo, and Camila
And the Paxman gang! Jen, Landon, Erika, and Aaron

Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun Christmas Memory I know we'll all cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment