Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Year Down... Eternity To Go!



WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!




Dustin and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary this last Saturday!!!!


Apparently we've both "lost it" a little bit... but we've made it all the same!






We didn't do anything super exciting thanks to me being on "modified bed rest" at the time, and the fact that we are doing a way fun weekend away in February (going to see Brian Regan.... SO EXCITED!) I am so grateful that I wasn't on strict full bed rest at that point though, because I got to have a fun day out with the hubby!

We just went to Park City and bought some baby clothes and a bunch of stuff at the Nike Outlet for Dustin, then we came home and I laid down for a while (high blood pressure really does kick your butt) and then a few hours later we went out for dinner at Tepanyaki (My all-time favorite restaurant) and then we went and bought the baby's car seat and stroller!

It's crazy to think that a year ago we got married, and this year we're preparing for our first child! It's insane! But we're so happy and so excited! We are definitely anxious to get this little guy here! Now I just need to listen to my doctors (and everybody else that keeps yelling at me) and stay in bed so that my blood pressure will go down and we can make it to full-term and have a healthy happy little baby!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary little sis!!! Congrats on one year of wedded bliss. :) I'm so sorry about the high blood pressure and other pregnancy difficulties. You are one tough mama - that little guy is already lucky to have you! Glad you still got to have a fun celebration, though.

    ReplyDelete