Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gettin' Ready


So since we're down to 11 weeks...

Dustin and I decided it's time to REALLY start getting stuff ready for this little guy's arrival!

We got the crib and changing table a while ago on a killer sale, but I didn't want to put it up until we crossed the crucial 24 week barrier.

Now I'm just under 29 so I figured it's time to start getting things ready for him!

(It's a good thing I did because I was put on modified bed rest last week, and as of about an hour ago I am officially on strict bed rest... this ought to be interesting!)



Dustin putting the crib together


Here's the 28.5 week belly shot! We're getting there!
Don't worry- that isn't how the "nursery" is going to be decorated, I haven't gotten that far yet :) At least we have the crib together and a few quilts and blankets made!


Then on Saturday (Our Anniversary) Dustin and I went up to Park City and bought TONS of baby clothes! Love the Carter's outlet! It's my best friend! Then when we got home we decided to go ahead and splurge and buy our stroller and car seat.

The car seat in the stroller (with the car seat cover my mother in law got for me)


I had done a lot of research on car seats, and between that and the advice of my awesome nurse/sister we finally decided on one! Yay! We love it because the tan part is a microfiber material so it's really soft!

1 comment:

  1. bed rest CANNOT be fun! I'm sorry dear! hopefully everything calms down and you can enjoy this time! :)

    ReplyDelete