Saturday, March 12, 2011

Granda Roach'd Be Proud....

Bed Rest has been a KILLER!!!!!

First of all, it's tax season, so I am used to pushing myself like crazy this time of year. And to be stuck laying down all day? It's rough... I feel like a slacker and I feel my self-esteem dropping rapidly.

The other day I had some serious "Cabin Fever"- I thought for sure I was gonna go nuts...

So my mom and sister busted out my Grandma Roach's old wheel chair and we headed to the mall!!

It was so much fun and SUCH a sanity break!!!



We're pretty sure Grandma got a kick out of it in Heaven. For you Bingham's, can't you just imagine her saying "For Heck's Sake" :)

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Bec! You know Grandma is having a good laugh and shaking her head. Have we ever told you about the time we tried to get her to get a Henna tattoo in Santa Monica? I think she said "oh my heck" about 100 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Hurry up and recover so you can post me some pictures.

    ReplyDelete