Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Showered With Love....

I have the best families ever!!!

Two weeks ago my mom, sister, and sister-in-law threw me a baby shower for the Gilberts/Binghams/friends, and the next week all my aunts on Dustin's side threw me a shower for the Huffs/Davies! It was so fun- and such a good break from laying in bed!

I, of course, didn't take any pictures... but Jen took some of the Gilbert/Bingham so I stole some from her blog :)The Invite

The Spread- we did Chicken Salad Croissants, Fresh Fruit, and Mini Cupcakes... so yummy!


As my mom said- she wanted a picture of "Her Girls". Chelsy, Jen, Erika, and I.

Mom made us all cry RIGHT before everybody started showing up.... We were all in getting everything ready and she started crying and goes, "I am REALLY gonna miss My Girls!" And of course, we all broke down! I'm so grateful for Chels and Jen though- I am really gonna need their guidance on how to be a mom now that my mom's up and going to Korea :)


I like this picture better.... My belly looks smaller! Although I don't think that's too bad for being 33 weeks along :) YAY for a long torso!


Mom wanted this picture- These are my Bingham cousins that came- the ones sitting down are all my Aunt Cilla's daughter/daughters in law. Cilla's on a mission in Romania- but her cute girls still all came! Then my cousin Rachelle is the one standing. She has been such a huge support during this pregnancy- she suffered from preeclampsia and delivered her little girl incredibly early! It's a miracle they both survived, but watching them has helped me feel so much peace during this pregnancy! It is always fun to have the Bingham Girls together! We missed those who couldn't come- dang the snow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment