Monday, March 21, 2011

Little A's Blessing

Last Sunday was Mr. Austin's baby blessing!

It was so fun to be able to be there for his special day!

He's definitely loved- he had so much family there to support him. Aaron did an incredible job blessing him! I honestly couldn't believe how powerful and special his blessing was! It sure helps remind me how amazing the priesthood truly is!

Look at that smile- does it not just melt your heart! What a chunk...

This is the typical Austin face... Oh I love him!


The men that were in the circle- Eduardo, Dad, Pops, Dustin, Aaron, Austin, Nate, Dennis, Grandpa Paxman, Bob, and Matt (Michael had to take off to get Mya to bed so he isn't in the photo).

Pops, Austin, Jen and Dad- Grandpa felt pretty cool about getting invited to be in the circle- he asked me if he'd be invited when "Hector" is born (he calls all of his kids, grandkids, and great grandkids by fake names... i.e. my Dad is Henry, my Uncle James is George and apparently my little dude is Hector)

Mom, Jen, and Mr. A

The Gilbert Girls + Austin :) It was so nice to have an excuse to actually put on make up! I'm so glad Jen and Dustin didn't follow through with their threat to make me stay home in bed! It felt so good to just get out for a couple hours!



1 comment:

  1. You Gilbert women are all so pretty! And hello girl, you are SO cute pregnant! I had to laugh when you called yourself a hippo because you are so tiny and most women (me included) would kill to look like! :) By the way, where did you get that green shirt you are wearing? Super cute!

    Good luck with the delivery, whenever it happens. I'll be excited to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete