Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Bop's Legs"

Porter is pretty much a spitting image of his dad except a few little things....

#1- His ears.... He totally has my ears. They're small and completely flat against his head. I am betting he'll be like me and always love their appearance but hate that if people are mumbling or looking away from you at all, you can't hear them.

#2- His legs.... He got my dad's LONG skinny legs.... The first time I changed his diaper I said to Dustin, "Babe, he TOTALLY has my dad's legs!" Dustin came over and looked and goes, "Oh crap....." haha my dad's legs are seriously the skinniest longest things ever! My brother got them, but somehow they skipped my sister and I. Must be a guy thing!

Exhibit A:



Can you believe how long and skinny they are? How did that gene pass me by? We thought for sure he'd have these super muscular legs since Dustin and I are both muscular people... but nope.... guess he's gonna have to work hard to be ripped....

No comments:

Post a Comment