Tuesday, April 19, 2011

General Conference Weekend

General Conference Weekend was definitely a different one for us this year. As I said earlier, we had brought Porter home on Friday and Conference was the following two days.

Unfortunately I didn't take too many photos, just a few from hanging out at my mom's house... I need to work on the photo taking aspect of motherhood... let's just add it of my list of things I need to work on :)




Jen, Austin, Gramma, Porter, and I watching Dustin help Landon golf.... Yay for a warm spring day!

Landon and Dustin's new favorite thing to do it set up Bop's golf net and golf in the back yard whenever they get a spare minute.... Landon watches Dustin VERY closely and then when it's his turn he does EXACTLY what Dustin does- including getting his feet set and then bouncing up and down a couple times before he swings his club. It's hilarious!

Landon LOVES "Baby Quarter"

I love this look, he has such big eyes and will even wrinkle his little forehead to open his eyes even farther!
He knew we were talking about him :) Dustin was holding him and he turned and stretched his neck out so he was looking in the general vicinity of Mom, Jen, and I.
Enjoying every possible moment he can with Gramma Cindy before she and Bop leave for the next three years...

Taking a nap together....

Meeting "Grandpa Great"- aka Great Grandpa Gilbert. Pops was so excited to meet him! Because of Porter's weak lungs we had to have lots of masks on hand so he wasn't exposed to any bugs... Pops got to model the awesome masks :)

Love those eyes....

For Priesthood Session, while all the men were gone, "the girls" in my family (plus Landon, Austin, and Porter) hung out at Gramma Cindy's and watched Tangled and ate Magelby's for dinner.

On Sunday we went down to Spanish and hung out with Dustin's family and watched Conference and napped... so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment