Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Communication

"They're Communicating.... it's beautiful" --Brian Reagan.
( If you've never heard that skit- look it up. )



Porter definitely has his way of communicating his thoughts- sometimes they're really precious....

Like the other night I was talking about how much I love him to my sister and how great he is doing with sleeping, eating, etc..... I looked down at him and this is what I saw...

..

..

..

..

..


Doesn't it just look like he's sincerely pondering what is being said? With the hands crossed and everything?




Then I was having my mom come look at him because I thought it was so cute, so I was talking fairly loud since she was in her room... I looked down again and this is what I saw...

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Clearly I was too loud for his liking....

I guess I'll always know where I stand with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment