Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome Home Little Man

Dustin and I were able to take Porter home on April 1, 2011...

That's right people, on April Fool's Day!
Dad got him dressed for his drive home. Ironically I had never heard him cry as hard as when we put clothes on him! So funny! After all the poking and prodding in the NICU he hardly made a peep, but when they put his onesie on him that night he screamed his little lungs right open, and did so again when we got him dressed to go home.


I love this picture because it shows how teeny tiny he is!
....

...

...

And then it was time for the drive home

...

...

...

I had heard so many terror stories of babies crying the ENTIRE drive home- so I was slightly anxious for the drive. Especially since I realized on our drive home that the hospital forgot to send me home with an Owner's Manual for him... I guess it was time to sink or swim!

His first time hanging out in his crib... He was quite a fan!

First nap- of course (since he is a newborn) he slept like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment