Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas in Korea Part 3

On Day 3- Dustin and Dad went to go get a haircut down at Lotte from "Edward Scissorhands". I have no idea what his real name is, we all call him Edward! He flips the scissors around like crazy! It's nuts!
Dustin getting his haircut. He said it was interesting having to have my dad translate exactly what he wanted- YAY for my dad keeping up his Korean all these years so that he is still fluent!
As soon as we walked in, everybody flocked to Porter! He was so spoiled rotten with attention everywhere we went! As soon as we got there, the girls pulled out their cameras and asked if they could take a photo of him... Too cute!



After getting their hair cut, we headed over to Costco... yes, you read right... COSTCO! They have on in Haundae, which is about 20 minutes from my parents... They had the same traditional stuff as they have here- with a few exceptions...

Dustin was less than thrilled when they had octopus instead of tri-tips :)


Porter was a little worn out by the end of our Costco adventure... good thing he had Grandma there to keep him laughing! (Considering this was like 3 in the morning in the US- he did AWESOME).I LOVE this video. I made sure to record it on my mom's iPhone so that she always had it...

No comments:

Post a Comment